3 Great Methods to Fix C1awk.ocx
Error in your Windows.
Are you getting C1awk.ocx
file error on your windows 7/8/10, XP, Vista or Server PC? C1awk.ocx
is a system protected file and responsible to run Windows OS smoothly. If due to any reason this file gets damaged or crashed your windows will start malfunctioning and you will get several critical windows error as well as experience BSOD error which is generally a death of operating system.
file gets damaged or corrupted due to one of the following reasons:
You installed a game or driver in your PC and suddenly encounter
After removing antivirus or any other software.
Viruses are the top most reason behind this error.
You added hardware in your PC and just after installing their driver you start getting
So, the question is how to fix C1awk.ocx
There are two types of method to fix this error. If you don’t have deep PC Knowledge and want tool to fix it automatically then you can opt for ReImage PC Repair Tool. You just need to download and install this utility in your system and open it for scanning. It will automatically fix all system files errors and protect your PC for future errors.
Don't want to fix yourself? Download C1awk.ocx
Don't you have to time to repair this error?
Don't worry. There is also an automated tool that will make this fixing process easy and automatic. Download below ReImage PC Repair Tool, Install it and it will do all the job automatically. It will automatically search for corrupted, damaged or missing dll files and repair them. After that it register C1awk.ocx
dll files with your windows and allow you to working smoothly on your PC without having any trouble.
Don't want to fix this error manually or are you tired to fixing it yourself?
Here, is the technique to fix this issue easily.
Note: You must not download any dll files from any site directly because there is huge risk to download spyware in the package of C1awk.ocx
dll files. Always double check official vendor site to download any dll files.
File Error using SFC Tool
SFC stands for System File Scan which is inbuilt in Windows OS. Here is the steps to use this tool.
- Open your OS in SAFE Mode. Just after pressing power button, keep pressing F8. It will show you advanced menu. Choose Safe Mode and Hit Enter.
- Now open command prompt as administrator and type following commands and hit enter.
- sfc /scannow
- It will start sfc command and you will see scanning process in command prompt. Don’t close command prompt meanwhile the process is running. Once the scanning completed you will get one of the following messages on command prompts.
- You will get one of the following messages when scanning gets finished.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.
It means SFC.exe doesn’t find any problems. However, sfc.exe fails most of the time couldn’t find problems. Use ReImage PC Repair if sfc.exe fails to detect problems.
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
This means you need to reboot your PC in safe mode then run SFC.exe tool in commands prompts.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them. Details are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log.
It means SFC.exe found missing or damaged C1awk.ocx
files and fixed them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log.
As the message states it was unable to fix problem you use ReImage PC Repair Tool to fix your problems.
File Error using DISM Commands.
DISM command works with Windows 10/8 and 8.1. It is Deployment Image & Servicing Management Tool that fix component store corruption easily when sfc.exe fails. To use this tool you must have internet connection working on your PC.
- Open Command Prompt with Administrator and Run the following commands. Better to switch to Safe Mode OS before running this command.
- DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
- Wait until process gets completed. Don’t interrupt meanwhile the process going on. It will take 5 to 20 minutes so keep patience and have a cup of coffee.
- After completing the process restart your PC in SAFE MODE and again run SFC.exe tool.
The best way to fix this error using System Restore. If you have created System Restore Point Earlier then you need not to get worried even for a second. Just Restore your windows in previous session and make restart. You will never get C1awk.ocx
file error again.
You must install Recommended:ReImage to fix this error right now.
Features of ReImage PC Repair
Repair and Rebuild Windows
Repair damages made by viruses
fix dll, sys, exe, inf, runtime, update and driver error
Optimize Registry Files
Have large database of new and updated replacement files
Stop PC from Crashing and Freezing
Peek Proof – Completely Private
Convenient Repair at any time
Restore and Replace DLL Files
Error Category : Critical